Tuesday 17 November 2009

Bad blogger

Dear Blog,

It has been 2 weeks since my last submission. For that I ask forgiveness. It was not my intention to be away this long. But, due to factors outside of my control I have created no content worthy of your code. Do not despair dear Blog as I have once again taken control to circumstances to apply myself, creating for you drawings of a man, a naked man.

In my time away I have attended many creative and festive venues including fairs and galleries. Invested in fabulous magazines, books and maps. I have even made baby steps towards more canvases. Which I aim to offer to you in the near future. Though naked men will not be available again until February when life drawing starts up again.

Thank you for your understanding, I will strive to provide for you more regularly in the coming months.

Yours,

Pseudo Rhys

No comments: