Monday 30 March 2009

Found

Getting off at museum station today I noticed the pieces of paper dropped by another passenger. Being at the end of the line and the only one in the carriage I thought I should post the shopping list up just incase the owner is lucky enough to find it.

It is amazing the insight that a persons shopping list tells you. This person is obviously female, trendy, organised and caring. Amy will be receiving a Easter card which is very important as the underline suggests. Some kitchen odds and end, then the very fancy sounding soap. My mouth watered at the thought of yummy cookies, even though it goes into no more detail.

Then in a anonymous book recommendation you can check out '100 ways to make your life calm and creative', which i have googled back to this.

A very interesting snapshot of someone's life and a unique souvenir of my trip into the city.

No comments: