Monday 30 March 2009

Unrelated

Three unrelated images, from different times and places, but all taken the same day. Excitingly featuring three different things that catch my eye. Old advertising signage always interests me and this painted wall in Darlinghurst contrasted against the more modern buildings was an unexpected pleasure just north of Liverpool Street.
Now living in Camperdown I am more aware of street art than ever and this couple  by Wendy Murray made my walk a little more interesting. This was my first exposure to the work of the artist also know as Mini Graff. She is exhibiting at the oh really gallery from the 9th - 15th of April if you want to check out some more of her stuff.

Take away the function of a machine and it becomes an object. This trolley is at a loss without its wheels and look very lonely in the wasteland portrayed by this almost empty car park.

No comments: